Helpful tips for caring for fresh flowers in your home:
- Remove all foliage that will be below the water line
- Recut flowers with a sharp knife/scissor and place immediately in a vase of fresh warm water with floral preservative
- Display in a cool location and do not place in direct sunlight
- Add floral preservative water daily
- If water becomes cloudy, recut flowers, place in a NEW clean vase with fresh floral preservative
Clarke Floral Design, a new source of beauty in your life.
For more information or to place an order call 589-2908.